Sunday, November 13, 2005

I still hate Shakespeare.

Despite Brother Tuss's best efforts, I can't find it in my heart to give much of a shit about old William Shakespeare. But I do love Macbeth. That play is craaazaayy.

I'm writing to let you know that I really like Ted Leo and the Phramacists.

They make nice music. They occasionally rock, but it's more comparable to slower Saves the Day rather than, say, At the Drive-In. Who I also love.

Now available if you get file from me.

Coming soon: a review of Jason Kramb's cell phone.

<3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like spending half a semester covering macbeth with crazy howie.

but not as much as his animated canterbury tales.

Anonymous said...

Ah, Macbeth! What troubled tales Shakespeare tells in said play... oh, this is "Andy" Helsel by the way. I got this link off of your AOL thingy info thing. You know, the thingy, that you click, and it displays all the things you type for people to see on the thing.

Right, well, I enjoy your blog... thing... and I'll keep in touch, Steve-o. Hope to chat with you soon.

- Drewski