Monday, September 18, 2006

Not exactly a roaring comeback.

Oh, Christ. I don't even know where to start.

I haven't posted since the end of July. Fuck, man.

All right, look. I have shit to do. Classes, and shit. Sorry, okay?

I've written a couple articles for Flyer News, if you didn't know. Nothing too crazy yet. One about bin Laden and why we should stop supporting Israel (hint: it will prevent future terrorist attacks), and one about the Chilean school protests and how that will never happen in the U.S.

I think for my next one I'm going to describe how thrilled I would be with a third party. Maybe something else. I'm not sure.

It seems like I work all the time. I don't think I'm being a baby about it, either.

Also, I love Guitar Hero, the video game for Playstation 2. Aaron and Stew and everybody across the street own it. It is wonderful. I like it.

Okay I'll put up those two articles for my non-UD friends (i.e. Hoffy) then I'll think up something to write here next time.

If you have a question for Zteve, fire away, motherfucker.

Love,

Steve

http://www.flyernews.com/article.php?volume=54&issue=3§ion=Opinions&artnum=05

http://www.flyernews.com/article.php?volume=54&issue=5§ion=Opinions&artnum=02

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess if the Simpsons can have a "clip show", so can Steve.

Matt Shore said...

I guess if Steve can beat No One Knows on Expert difficulty, than so can the Simpsons. I mean, I.