Thursday, March 06, 2008

BLAARRRGGHHHH

I'M A MONSTER RAAAARRHRRRRHDDDDDDHHHHHH

I feel sick. I've got tons of homework. I have nothing to write a blog entry about.

Time to write on the blog!

Today I had class and online tutoring. Online tutoring is hard! I had my first appointment today, and I got tired of typing and it was hard to tell if the student understood me well and I was glad it was a very short paper!

I have a presentation tomorrow in class. It's about teacher response with regard to second-language writing. I should probably read that particular chapter! Today is exclamation point day! ???

Okay, reading time. Take care, everyone! Someone post a funny comment!

???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if i could have dinner with any dead dude it would probably be nikola tesla or mozart or aldous huxley or neal cassady. i think they would make for very interesting conversation. how about you guys?