Saturday, February 23, 2008

You could be my black Kate Moss tonight

When Beard tells you to update more, you don't question that shit. You do it.

I found this awesome video.



Might need to play it again.

Uhhh buhhh I don't know. I got Medieval 2 Total War, it's pretty fun. I'm writing a paper about the movie Sling Blade, which in my book is a good excuse to end every sentence with "Mmhmm" in a very unsettling manner.

I applied to teach next semester. Did I mention that? WHO CARES IF I DID! I would be teaching one intro to English section. I am excited about it. I'm gonna brainwash some freshman minds.

Oh shit I just remembered something! Google Maps has been updated a lot. Santiago, Chile is now a map, not just a shitty satellite photo. You can see where I lived!


View Larger Map

Right there, on Ana Maria Carrera between Rosa O'Higgins and Jorge VI. If you zoom in one more level you can see better, but no street labels. I think my house was on the northern side of Ana Maria Carrera, one house off the intersection with Rosa O'Higgins. This is exciting.

I tried to find our school, but it was too mixed-in with the rest of the city--it doesn't look like a campus at all. I found some familiar street names, but didn't recognize any buildings.

*~*~MeMoRiEs~*~*

All right somebody comment on this video.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoJd-fSxPic

5 comments:

Joe said...

These videos are some serious bullshit.

Steve said...

Uhhh take it up with www.youtube.com i guess

just go type "www.youtube.com please" into your address bar

Anonymous said...

zteve-

do you think hills ever has sexual fantasies about b-rack? also, which present/former candidate has the 2nd worst comb-over (after rudy)? ???

-wonderin' in wichita

Anonymous said...

steve,

this is embed-worthy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8djnJMkFgzI

you're welcome

(tony, the language may be nsfw)

Anonymous said...

Steve,

Guess what show has a new episode out? I'll give you a hint.

Boosh...and/or Kakow!