Monday, March 10, 2008

A chatlog.

I was on the computer today and Jason Kramb was on Gmail chat. Here it is! I color-coded it because otherwise chatlogs are stupid.

me: hi jason!!!
Jason: hey!
me: what's going on?
Jason: you are late! ionly got 5 minutes left!
me: poop
Jason: nothing really
its hot here
whats up there?
me: not hot
just class, nothing great
Jason: yeah kinda the same here
me: how many students do you have?
Jason: i see like 450 or something durning a week
theres 650 in the school
but who knows how many actually show up on a given day cause i don't see anyone keeping track
me: hahaha
that's pretty big, though
i thought this was going to be a tiny town

Jason: i thought so too, but its a big truckin town
lots kids
lots a hiv i hear
good times
me: fffffuck
Jason: yeah
but the people are generally cool
to me at least
cause im white
me: haha nice
white people
white people are the best people

Jason: of course
thats what ive learned from this whole things
but my internet time is up!
i gotta log out
me: poop okay
i'll talk to you later, then
aaron says hello, i'm talking to him online
Jason: yup yup
me: he misses you
Jason: haha cool
tell him i say hi too
me:
Aaron: tell him i said hello
and i wish him well
and i miss him
and that i bought descent the board game and it is awesome

Jason: hahaha
cool
alright
laters!
me: later dogg
Sent at 9:32 AM on Monday


So Jason is ballin', nobody should be surprised. Jason is the best.

Valerie sent me a funny website, but I won't tell you what it is! Okay it's http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com/. I think it is hilarious although each essay/post starts out like a student essay.

Take care now.

4 comments:

Joe said...

UPDATE

Anonymous said...

just because no one comments on your posts doesn't mean they don't maybe read and occasionally enjoy them sometimes. i tell jokes all the time that people pretend to ignore but still think are hilarious

Anonymous said...

I fell asleep on the bus today but managed to wake up in time for my stop. This happens frequently.

Does this make us more or less similar?

Anonymous said...

tomorrow is your birthday.
BLOG ABOUT THAT