Sunday, May 25, 2008

Gonna live again.

Yeah thass right. Gonna post again. Summer coming up. Got more time. Gonna be postin.

I have an idea for the blog that might be...revolutionary. We shall see. You know what I say...???

The news now is this. Brad got married! It was yesterday. It ruled! Brad is now married. He and Kady seemed happy about it. I was in the thing and I gave him the ring during the ceremony which makes me the "Best Man" but who didn't know that already. It was a good time...no...IT WAS A GREAT TIME.

I'm goin to Chicago this coming week. Joe, Tony, Paul, Aaron, Beard, Stew, people I haven't met. I'm gonna try to pronounce it like a Spanish-speaker the whole time. Chick-ah-go. Not the Sh sound white people try to force on us.

Later! *revs moped*

6 comments:

mike said...

oh cool so you havent met me? sweet FUCK YOU

Anonymous said...

Mike's been camping your blog for the past two and a half months waiting for you to update, Steve.

I hope that *revs moped* is your new personal action motto. It carries so much visual weight to it. I like it.

mike said...

this blog is my homepage

Steve said...

all the cool kids have www.canihascheezburger.com as their homepage. actually i hacked IE so that when i type in any other web address it pops up three times.
"are you sure you want to leave this page?"
"had your fill of lols, eh?"
"you'll regret this"

Anonymous said...

Is this gonna be like the last 6 times you were going to start updating your blog?

I hope your new idea is to blog about future updates--your previous entries have always left me wanting. This way you can avoid having to actually write anything of consequence.

Steve said...

ah jeez sorry tone zone didn't realize it upset you so much. i mean golly i know the internet is the place for "anything of consequence" so i'll get right on thengioqheoiqnh5ounaisufvn you freaking gay no-dick baby.