Friday, August 12, 2005

Every week it's something new

The proper time to update is obviously 2:20 AM.

When I say "Every week it's something new" I refer to the music I listen to.

For those who don't know, my music these days is almost always directly taken from Mr. Anthony Ray Storti. He's one of my roommates--my only one, right now, since nobody else has moved in yet.

Anyway, tomorrow you'll get a review of an album. Odds are, I took it via AIM file sharing either from Tony or on his recommendation.

I think it's going to be some indie shit. Perfect from Now On by Built to Spill or Emergency & I by the Dismemberment Plan. Who knows.

Tomorrow is my last day at Stuart Housekeeping. If there is a God, that is the last time the words "Stuart Housekeeping" will appear on this page. Fuck that waste of time.

Okay good night.

Steve

No comments: