Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I am in love with Jason Matthew Kramb

Hahahahahaha I have a friend named Jason.

He is my roommate.

He and I have a new joke. It is this: we decided the word "no" can be taken to mean "I reject everything about your being." "You are terrible and wrong and I resist you." "We shall never be anything but enemies, and you are worthless."

It's best used in conjunction with someone's name. For example: "Rick Santorum. No."

This indicates that I reject everything that "Rick Santorum" means.

We use it on each other all the time.

Jason: Can I turn off the light?
Me: Jason? No.
Jason: Oh, fuck.

And there you have it, really.

We also have been using "of the ____ persuasion" in our sentences a lot. "This person is of the American persuasion," for example. It doesn't make a lot of sense, I guess.

I know I promised a review soon. I've been sick. Plus school started. 19 hours this time around.

Whatever. I'm also tutoring a Filipino nun on her thesis. She has already determined that I am an agnostic. Should be an interesting semester.

Anyway, UCB is in the works. Then I think another music review.

We shall see.

Okay bye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog is of the shitty persuation

Anonymous said...

Wrong roommate!!!!