Saturday, August 20, 2005

Hey, freshmen: moo.

Okay, my blog is still reeling from Mikey's brutal hijacking. But life goes on.

I feel sick. I fell asleep for hours today, and it was wonderful. Then I had free ice cream at the freshman social, and now here I am. Teresa, Annveig (her mother) and I are probably going to hang out tonight.

Aaron Gray arrived today. I haven't seen him yet, but I'm going to make a prediction: still unbearably cute.

Storti's truck died. Jumping attempt failed. Our house is now down to one car for six people.

By the way, that's the truck he put $1100 into about a week ago. He got tricked good.

Today at the freshman social I was approached by a guy handing out flyers for Catholic Life and Campus Ministry. It was the guy who played frisbee with us that one time, the one who rode his skateboard down Stuart hill a lot. It's hard to convince someone you're being open-minded when you're thinking to yourself, man, I'm more open-minded than you are.

But I took his flyers. This was the dramatic conclusion.

Okay I'm going to eat.

Expect a UCB review soon.

Bye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

say i'm your mama!

-brett

Anonymous said...

Why Beard? There's obviously a better choice.