Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I'm gonna post so often you'll get tired of it.

Here we are in Denver. T and I have moved in. We have an apartment and everything. See, I am a functioning human being.

Our place is really nice. We have a bed and a couch and a TV and a shower that mostly produces warm water. And sometimes cold water.

Hey listen everyone I got an account on Facebook. I made fun of it in the past, and I was right, of course. But now I'm right to join it. Make me your friend so we can be friends.

I went to my school for the first time the other day. It was a nice place. It has an awesome view of the downtown, which is maybe two blocks away. We didn't get lost or nothing.

Today we're going to Teresa's school. She's been there before with her mom but I have not, with her mom or otherwise. Bet it's not as awesome as my school.

Okay I plan on updating the blog often, so I'll talk to you soon. In the meantime, somebody read www.qwantz.com and tell me what I've missed. I haven't read Dinosaur Comics for ages.

Love,

Steve

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

T-rex: How do you type with boxing gloves on your hands?

Raptor: Rimshot