Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Fare thee well, sweet prince.

Charlie, we hardly knew ye. But we'll get to know you well while you're holding a clipboard in Seattle.

Yes, the Browns traded Charlie Frye, former savior of the Browns.

NFL.com tells us: "I am now looking forward to a fresh start and a new set of challenges," said Frye, who went 6-13 as Cleveland's starter. "I know the best of my career is still ahead of me."

Yes, I did laugh at this statement. Charlie, Charlie. AFL, Charlie.

Moving on.

One: Webmaster 112: you've deleted my comment for the 5th time you fagget ! now you gonna be invaded with hate !

Two: FrankBT: HAHAHA DUMB NIGGER MAN

Three: ellli56: i dnt get this wat did he do ? iz it jst coz im really dum or did nuthin happen ?

And Four: Bellita1: How much LSD have you taken in your lifetime. You really are the craziest person I have ever encountered. You make Charles Manson look sane.

Okay that's the word ya'll. Guess drafting Brady Quinn in my fantasy draft was a good idea.

Love,

Steve

No comments: