Monday, September 10, 2007

Hey guys did you see the Browns kick ass?

Hi friends.

I have a new fun game I want to play. Play along!

The idea is, I'm going to find a video on YouTube and post the funniest comment I can find. Also, a link to the video. That way we can all laugh at the Internet! I got this idea from this blog, which I found through the Something Awful forums. I think this idea is going to be simply awesome.

Let us start...now!

One: Googiemike707: this is why ghostridin should be illeagal!! FUCKIN FAGS

Two: Tangledhelix42: Mexicans don't say "vee are Mexican"... they sorta go something like "eh! We are Meh-hee-ca-no, ess-eis" with stress on the a in Mexicano and on the "eis" in the word eses. (I voted thumbs-up on this comment. It is thorough and accurate. Also I did not watch this video.)

Three: CLLN: You are all more boring than I knew existed. (Again, I voted thumbs-up. And even though this video is :27, I did not watch it. Christ, vlogging should be a sin.)

Four: Rhyno5000: I really want to cover her with spagetti. (I wasn't going to put up another vlog video because they are Satan's shit, but this comment convinced me.)

And Five: Ludacrishna: Read this.There are 20 angels in this world.10 are sleeping.9 are playing.1 is reading this post.Put this on 4 other video comments within the next 15 minutes.If you do, someone you love will suprise you somehow.If you don't, you shall lose your dear beloved. =( . (You know I had to post a spam comment. I decided to save the crazy racism until the next installment. But watch this video. I actually like this song a lot.)

Okay that's what is up. Check out those videos and enjoy the insightful comments. Thank you, Internet.

Love,

Steve

No comments: