Thursday, September 15, 2005

I do believe in a Divine Engineer. How else would we get giraffes, hippopotami, and the clap?

Some of you might know my personal hero is Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

He appeared as the guest on the Daily Show Thursday, September 15.

It was the best five minutes of television.

Watch Vonnegut's interview.

And read Vonnegut's list.

Expect Part II early next week.

If your name is not on this list, and you've joined us in the basement, post a comment and remind me. I wouldn't want to leave you out of the bloodbath.

Mikey
Brett
Joe Beumer
Joe Weishampel
Mike Beale
Eric
Sam
Ken
Patty J.
Anne
Ryan Farrell
Aaron

Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

melissa played keyboard with tony, aarn, and i once. it was the infamous "oh my god, brett is never allowed to play with us again" session.

-brett