Sunday, October 23, 2005

Oh, America.

America, America.

Why are you so God damn dumb sometimes?

How can you spawn these people?

I've stayed away from anything political on my blog, but I couldn't help it.

News like this makes me feel much, much worse than threats from terrorists do.

I'd like to imagine that if ignorance on the scale of Cory Burnell came to Ohio, he would be laughed back to the Dark Ages. But I really don't think I can claim that.

At least in these times of trouble I can turn to my personal Lord and Savior, Jesus the Christ.

6 comments:

Steve said...

By the way, I should thank my friend Mark Kannen for this article.

Wait. Should I?

Anonymous said...

In a related note, L. Ron Hubbard may or may not be the anti-christ.

Anonymous said...

"five families and two individuals"? steveo, i don't think there's too much to worry about with this. yet.

-scanlon

Steve said...

Katie, I believe the article also addresses the fifty people that attended some conference or something. I don't know, I didn't really read, my head was spinning too fast. But just think: fifty people times probably ten guns each...shit, they outgun everyone I know 500 to 1.

Fuckin' Wes.

Anonymous said...

wes with a gun is funny.

his brother with a gun is terrifying.

Anonymous said...

QUIZ TIME:

Would you rather have the Christian Exodus people as neighbors, or these girls?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2005/10/25/wnazi25.xml&sSheet=/portal/2005/10/25/ixportal.html

I personally would choose the crazy Christians, just because they don't sing.

-Brett