Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Ohh dearie me it's been too long!

I haven't posted for about twelve days. Or so.

Disgusting.

But I've been busy. Class, and so forth.

Dayton had fall break this past weekend, October 8-11. Teresa and Joe and I went back to Akron.

While we were there, my mom's mother died. It's okay, I know you're all sorry. Thank you.

So I'm going back this weekend.

Then, following that, I think you can expect a lot more posting. Hopefully. At any rate, a few new reviews will be in the works, starting today. They should definitely be finished by next week. Among them will be at least one album review and probably a review of my new thrift store shirts.

So don't give up on the old blog. It's still around.

Love,

Steve

1 comment:

Steve said...

Well, actually, my grandmother died.

My mum's mum, I guess.

What I plan to do is continue.

If it was really my mom, I think I would probably be reacting differently. Yeah, I'm pretty certain I would be.

Thank you very much for your sympathy, though. I appreciate it.