Monday, February 13, 2006

I have a new game that I like.

I wish I had a miniature green dragon face to depict my current mood. If I did, the dragon would likely be looking all thoughtful, and the caption under his face would say, I don't know, "thoughtful."

Or maybe it would be "really loves cookies." Because these cookies are just fucking delicious.

Here are the usual updates:

Vonnegut interview: no response. I'm going to write them an e-mail, maybe tomorrow.
Full Circle: I have lots of it memorized. I hardly needed to call for lines today.
UD Monologues: not exactly memorized. It's still in about two weeks, though.
Summer study abroad in Chile: deposit due tomorrow.
Classes: still taking a back seat.
Life lessons: piling up so fast I can hardly comprehend them.

Today I think I'm going to play a game on the blog. I'll post a picture, and you guess what word I Google-searched to get that picture. I'll use pictures only from the first page of results, and I'll only search one or maybe two closely related words. Good luck!

1.

Easy one, right? I think so.

Moving on:

2.


3.


4.


Okay, that's a really hard one. I think, at least.

One more?

5.


This game is fun.

Those desperate for the search terms I used can fucking relax. I'll post them next time I post.

Enjoy. Make your guesses as comments, please.

Love,

Steve

1 comment:

Steve said...

Owned?
Owned by what? Your failure to post in the past two weeks?





Bitch.