Thursday, January 24, 2008

Yes, I swear I will write things.

I've decided to post daily on the blog. I will post...in the morning? Probably. Let's get started.

I finally started school Tuesday. Here is what I want to talk about: the bus. I took the bus all last semester, RTD-Denver route 11, westbound for school and eastbound back. But this semester I don't have any morning classes, so I'll be taking it in the afternoon and evening. I don't like it as much. In the morning there are usually a lot of high school kids, and they...smell acceptable. I think you follow me?

The classes I'm taking are cool. Again I have a class similar to one I took at UD, so I'm basically the best at that ever and I'll get 110% on everything. Then there's "Rhetoric and the Body," a special topics class, that focuses on rhetoric and disability. We shall see what that means. It looks interesting. Tonight is my last class, Teaching Second-Language and Second-Dialect Writers, and I'm assuming that class will be interesting.

I started writing a story the other day...by which I mean about 15 days ago...and it looks good, but it's not done. I will post it here when I like it enough. I will probably send it to my editor Patrick Coate first.

Teresa and I got new computers from Dell. They are pretty. Sadly, our internet connection is as bad as ever.

I am sure you would like to hear my many opinions on the presidential candidates, but I will only share with you this, for now: Ron Paul is horrible. Please avoid him.

Okay, welcome back. Please check back often as I will actually be writing things down these days.

<3

Steve

No comments: