Thursday, June 05, 2008

Barack. Hussein. Obama.

He the candidate. He runnin.

I have nothing to do this summer. No job. So I got out the flash drive and moved all my old files from my old Tangent to my new computer. I'm going to have another look at some of the stories from my undergrad classes! Why, I don't know. It might be fun? Maybe? At least it'll give me something to do. I'll probably post them on the blog eventually! Maybe sometime soon. Lots of time on my hands.

I got some pants in the mail. Highlight of the freaking day. They fit pretty nice, actually. They're for teaching. Gotta wear something besides jeans I think. I also got a shirt I didn't try on. It looks okay. I'm gonna be all dressed up like either A. a real person or B. a stupid schoolboy. Not sure yet. Vamos a ver.

Oh something else! In the Documents folder on my old computer was a bunch of Flyer News opinion articles. I might post those here too. I figure Flyer News is free online so there ain't no copyright thang. Question is whether anyone wants to read them again. They aren't really that good.

Okay tomorrow: at least one little story about Chicago. Washing dishes. Working on an old story. Gonna be a fun day. I've been obsessed with the song "Game Theory" by The Roots recently, mostly because of the line "I'm from Illadel, the land where the killas dwell," which is a line I love very much. I even thought of my own equivalent. I'm from Akron, the land where the jobs is gone. That's right. Truth hurts.

Okay PEACE see you tomorrow.

Love,

Steve

1 comment:

aarn said...

i've had enough of hussein
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VgySDqa8zgQ