Monday, June 02, 2008

I'm back in Denver.

The two-week vacation is over. Saw Brad's wedding, saw Joe, saw DaYtOn CrEw!!!!, it was fun. Now? Heh.

I don't have a job for this summer. I might not get one. I'm leaning very much toward not getting one. Teresa and I are moving this July and I will be organizing and packing shit. Plus if I find somewhere that's close to this apartment, it won't be very close to that one. And I don't have a car. And, lastly, I like the idea of not working? So Fuck! You! Establishment!

Denver is hot but it feels nice. I have to unpack and shit...and I'll totally do that tomorrow...but I wanna go outside and wander around a little bit. Tomorrow I'll go walk in the park! No wait it's hot. But I will consider it.

I wanna write another story soon, but I'm not feeling it right now. Joe's birthday must be documented. And I will not do that. I'll fictionalize the hell out of it, but whatev.

For now, I will just share a new favorite website with ya'll. Seeqpod lets you search for a song and listen to mp3s on the Internet! Who knows if it's legal. You can stream mp3s and even search YouTube videos! But don't. YouTube is awful.

Okay PEACE!

Love,

Steve

No comments: