Friday, June 06, 2008

Story time! Pretty soon.

I picked up a story that I started a while ago, maybe three months ago, and I've been working on it a lot today. It's coming along. I'll probably put it up tonight.

Hahahaha yeah I don't really revise. Or I guess I do, but I'll revise a sentence until I like it, then a paragraph until I like that. Then I won't go look at them again. So the story, or a draft of it, will be up very soon.

In the meantime, here's a video. I have to admit I quit watching at the 2:30 mark. I won't tell you the overwhelming emotion I was feeling; it might be fun for you to guess.



Love,

Steve

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steve,

if you haven't watched the rest of this that video, you must. I mean, holy crap. Aw christ, I can't even get it all out. Flames, flames coming out of my head. My jaw hung low and there was an audible ABUHHHHHHHH that came out at points. My head hurts. I need to go lay down now.