Monday, June 23, 2008

Gahahaha Patrick Coate rules

I finished my story the other day and sent it off to be read, and Patrick already got back to me with a bunch of revisions. It's pretty impressive. I am going to read through what he thinks and make some changes before I post it here.

Also that review of the Hold Steady album? The album's not coming out for a while so why review it now?? Plus I am lazy.

In other news: there's a new place to be. The Stortis have created a website and forum called nothingbutnothing.com. The link is over in my list of links. It is going to rule, but I can't decide what I want to write a column about. I thought maybe books but the fact is Paul and probably a few other people read more than I do, I think. Maybe teaching? That might get weird. Suggestions welcome.

Teresa's mom is in town to help us move at the end of the week. I'm going to Costco to buy duct tape. I have been sitting around and it's still pretty nice. Well, bye.

Love,

Steve

No comments: