Tuesday, February 19, 2008

New game???

Hey what up!

I have a new laptop with Vista on it, I'm basically a baller???

Anyway my home page for IE (Firefox is hella dumb) is this wacky Web 2.0 RSS bullshit with like my email, and BBC News, and the weather on it. I don't get it.

But one thing I added to my home page is YouTube feeds. I'm going to play a game now. I call it "comment race."

I set my YouTube feed to "Recently Added" and I get six previews of videos. I will embed one video here from those six with each post, and I will provide a link. The race part is, you my readers have to race to comment on the video! Bonus points for comments in the person's native language.

Ready?



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFZa7-vzE4I

Current comments: 2.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gooden got served. Go go Big Ben!

P.S. Update more.