Monday, February 04, 2008

Recent conversations with my friends

That's right! By being my friend you have sacrificed any right to privacy. Up yours!

Please recall all times are Mountain (2 hours behind Eastern).

mikeblocky (2:31:03 AM): r u awake
mikeblocky (2:31:47 AM): gosh dangit i cant sleep!!!!!!!111

Steveo279 (11:37:06 AM): you should drink yourself to sleep
mikeblocky (11:37:36 AM): sounds safe
Steveo279 (11:37:46 AM): tony proved it's safe
Steveo279 (11:37:51 AM): he was fine all senior year
mikeblocky (11:38:20 AM): long term effects
mikeblocky (11:38:25 AM): yet to be determined
Steveo279 (11:38:37 AM): haha
Steveo279 (11:38:43 AM): not important to tony
mikeblocky (11:38:56 AM): live in the moment

[Gmail chat, received while away]
3:03 AM Jason: good thing i wasn't in kenya!

Aww fuck this post would be way better if I saved my conversation with Aaron Gray the other day. Oh well. I have two friends(???)

One more thing: read this awesome thread on the truth and beauty bombs forums. Truth and beauty bombs is a forum made by a few webcomic artists, and I don't visit it, but I happened to stumble upon this thread through a link on Dinosaur Comics. The thread takes Garfield comic strips and removes all of Garfield's dialogue, which transforms Garfield from horribly bad to really pretty funny. Read it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jason's dead. Who hacked his Gmail account?

Anonymous said...

Loved the Garfield thread. I assume Joe has already told you about the comedic miracle that is lasagnacats?

Definitely something everyone must see at least once.

Anonymous said...

Also: Mikey needs to know that my unparalleled ability to sleep for 14+ hours a day doesnt come from excessive drinking.

{WARNING!!! EMO CRYFEST COMMENCING!!!} The understanding that we are doomed to be as miserable as our parents pretty much sucks our one's will to live/be awake/have goals/etc. I am sure once Mikey decides to get an actual job this realization will come pretty naturally. The tricky part then becomes getting up, not falling asleep (I recommend gallons of coffee and a healthy supply of insecurity--the perfect substitute for ambition). 8+ hrs a day and we get 4 to squander on TV, video games, and other mindless activities! 5 days then a weekend of drinking and sleeping off hangovers! Repeat until dead. Life is grand!

Steve said...

Hahahaha makes sense to me. Tony, post lasagnacat, I don't think I've ever seen it. Doooooo iiiiitttt.

Anonymous said...

i have a real job ITS CALLED OWNING SOULS

mikey

Anonymous said...

[21:34] engelsjk: that doesnt make sense
[21:34] mikeblocky: i read soulds @ the poker tables
[21:34] mikeblocky: duh...
[21:34] engelsjk: not clever
[21:34] mikeblocky: *souls
[21:34] mikeblocky: how is this for clever? go fk urself beard

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySGtniX4QrU

Plenty of other awesome ones as well. Thank Joe for the find.

And Mikey--I mean no disrespect. I envy you.

Steve said...

beard, you gotta respond here. f him in the a!!!